Thursday, June 26, 2014

Oh Happy Day!

Yes, it's a happy day when I can find time to post! With summer in full swing I'm still squeezing in cardmaking in between all the outdoor activities I love to do but I don't always have the time to document my craftiness!   Love that the current Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge: Anything Goes gives me the opportunity to share a card I made with some new "stuff":


I used some of the new Stampin' Up In Color cs (Lost Lagoon and Hello Honey) along with some of the new dsp collection called Moonlight to create this birthday card for one of my besties:)  The sun, cloud and sentiment are from a Sweet 'n Sassy stamp set called (so appropriately!) Happy Happy.  I was introduced to Sweet 'n Sassy stamps at a recent stamp convention I attended in Syracuse, NY.  I picked up a couple of their stamp sets along with the matching dies and am very pleased with the quality and by the fact they are made in the USA.  Impression Obsession had a booth at the same convention and I picked up a set of 4 different eyeglass dies - used one of them to make some cool shades for the sun:)
Other Supplies Used:  Stampin' Up word bubble die and smoky slate cs, Papertrey ink white cs, Impression Obsession star die

I hope everyone's been having a great week!  Thanks for taking the time to give me some feedback- I truly appreciate it!


5 comments:

Lin said...

Oh, this is so fun, Robin! Love it from top to bottom and so will your friend!

Rosemary said...

super cute card, robin... your friend will love it!

Pam W Merwin said...

Too cool :) Love your design and love the stamps and colors that you used! Will have to check them out.

Greta said...

Oh what a fun card, Robin! You got some neat new goodies at the convention which you're using to perfection!

cheiron said...

This makes me happy! Love the sun with sunglasses...Thanks so much for playing along with the Anything Goes Challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog this week :)