Friday, June 27, 2014

Hello Honey!

At the recent stamping convention I attended in Syracuse, NY I spent a looooong time in the Impression Obsession booth and took many pics of the card samples.  Because of one of the samples I fell in love with their wheat dies and ended up coming home with them -along with several others:)  The card I made is a total CASE of that sample and I searched the IO Design team blogs so I could give the appropriate credit - turns out this particular sample was made by Jenny Gropp and you can find her card here.

And here's my card:

I'm lovin' this combination of Stampin' Up's new In Colors Hello Honey and Blackberry Bliss.  I think their Sahara Sand makes a great neutral with this combo.  The pp is from their Moonlight dsp collection - I've used so much of this stack already I'm probably going to order another one!  
Other Supplies Used:  The Stamps of Life Hello die, Cricut Artiste cart (frame die), Stampin' Up Hello Honey stitched satin ribbon

I'm going to pop this into the current Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes.  I'll be catching up on everyone's blogs this weekend - looking forward to seeing whatcha been up to:)  Thank you for your feedback!!!!

6 comments:

Lin said...

Oh, this is pretty, Robin - I see why you liked this wheat die! And I like the blackberry and honey colors together, too, they're so pleasing together!

Pam W Merwin said...

Love it, Robin! What gorgeous colors and loving the wheat die too ;)

Rosemary said...

gorgeous card, robin... i can see why you fell in love with the die!

Barb said...

That is a really gorgeous color combo, Robin! Beautiful card!

Laurel Beard said...

Very pretty indeed! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Greta said...

Love the hello die & the wheat die--fabulous card, Robin!