Sunday, June 29, 2014

Hello (Again!)

Hello (Again!) - Yep, I'm sharing yet another card made with my new The Stamps of Life Hello Die!




This time I've also used the hello shadow die.  Last month I went to a Stampin' Up workshop where we got to play with these cute hexie images from the Six-Sided Sampler set - I especially love the gingham one:)  The cs, ink, chevron embossing folder and candy dots are also from Stampin' Up.  The arrow images that I stamped using versamark ink are from Close to My Heart's Artiste Collection Word Balloons.  This isn't my usual style but I do like how it all came together.

And of course I'm popping this into the current Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge: Anything Goes!  I've challenged myself to enter the limit of 5 cards:)  Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

  

4 comments:

joy said...

Love the colors and the hexagons are fun, Robin! Good luck with the SSS challenge - what a huge lottery that is the last week of the month!! :)

Barb said...

Robin, those colors are so fun and I love your design! Fab card!

Mandy said...

Fabulous card Robin, I love how you've used the "hello" die.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Mandy xx

Greta said...

Oh wow--I love the look of this card, Robin! Great color combo & design!