Friday, April 18, 2014

Hoppy Friday!

Hoppy Friday!  Yep - I've got a bunny card to share:)  I based my springtime scene on the current Seize the Sketch challenge sketch:



I think this may be the most dies I've ever used on one card!



The sentiment (from Hero Arts) is the only lick of stamping I did!  Supplies Used:  Papertrey Ink white cs and cloud die, Stampin' Up island indigo, pool party, calypso coral and lucky limeade cs and soft suede and lucky limeade markers, Superior Memories Unicorn pigment ink, Hero Arts latte chalk ink, Memory box tree and flower dies, MFT grass and banner dies, Impression Obsession bunny and bird dies, Martha Stewart fence punch, Spellbinder circle die, American Crafts burlap specialty paper, Carta Bella Merry & Bright pp, Hampton Art black gems(bunny eyes)

Phew!  That's quite a supply list but this was fun to put together and I know my mother-in-law is going to love it:)

Since I used a couple of animals on my card I'm also going to pop this into the current Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Animal Antics.

Have to share a recent pic of my great nephew Jackson:


Such a trendy little guy! I giggle every time I look at it:)


13 comments:

Karen Day said...

What a great Easter scene, Robin! Your little burlap bunnies are awesome :o)

Rosemary said...

your little scene is absolutely fabulous, robin!! love that you die cut the bunnies from burlap... so fun!

Ginny said...

What a totally gorgeous card!! Those burlap bunnies caught my eye immediately! Such a happy and colorful scene you have created!! I LOVE IT!!

Pam W Merwin said...

Adorable - love the scene you have created :)

Jessi Fogan said...

OK, first of all, your great nephew is too adorable! What a cutie! Second of all, I want to pet the bunnies on your card - I love the colours & texture & dimension and just-plain-funness of it! Thanks for coming to play with us at Seize the Sketch!
And, since you mentioned the dies - there is a die challenge at Stamping Sensations - I'm not affiliated, but it's RIGHT up your alley! http://sirstampalotchallenge.blogspot.ca/2014/04/april-challenge.html

Brenda said...

I just love your burlap bunnies Robin! And thanks for sharing that cute photo!

Lee Ann Barrett said...

What a fun card, Robin! I love, love, love texture and your burlap bunnies are wonderful bundles of texture! Love your creative use of the sketch. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Seize the Sketch this week! P.S. I had the pleasure of vacationing in the Finger Lakes a few years back- beautiful area!

Emily Leiphart said...

So cute, Robin! I love those burlap bunnies. Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Animal Antics!

Diane Jaquay said...

Love the little burlap bunnies, you've created a lovely Spring scene here!!

Lori Turner said...

EEEEK! Love these burlap bunnies! How adorable! Thanks for joining us at STS this week xoxoxo

Nat said...

love the texture on your design!! awesome :)the little guy is a cutie too !! :)

Greta said...

Jackson is such a little doll--even with the funny add on! Your card is over the top fabulous!! Would you believe I got those IO bunny dies this year & didn't get one card made with them?! I'm ashamed, but now I know to use them with burlap--never would have thought to do that!

Michelle said...

I don't know what's cuter...your card or your nephew...omg, that mustache!!!! Definitely your nephew!!! (love the burlap bunnies!!!)