Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Dynamic Duos Last Challenge

Made me sad to learn the Dynamic Duos challenge is closing. While I didn't play along every week it sure filled a void when the Play Date Cafe challenge ended last year.  I wasn't even sure I'd have time to play along with their last challenge:
but today I completed a card I had started at a recent Stampin' Up workshop:

All supplies are Stampin' Up except:  silver pearls (Queen & Co), enamel dot (Recollections), scalloped oval die (Spellbinders)

Thanks to the DD's challenge administrators, DT members and participants for providing such awesome inspiration!!!  It was a great ride:)

10 comments:

Rosemary said...

what a pretty card, robin! i'm bummed that DD is closing, too. it was such a fun challenge!

Julie Gearinger said...

This turned out gorgeous!! Love the use of the yellow for the flower along with all of your beautiful embellishments!! Thanks for playing along with us in our final Dynamic Duos Challenge :-)

Barb said...

Oh, do I ever love these colors, Robin! Beautiful design too!

Pam W Merwin said...

Such a beautiful card, love your design and how you used the colors!

Cindy C. said...

Beautiful card, love that embossed background!!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Wow Robin! I just love how the colors pop off of the embossed background. The strip of patterned paper and pearl/candy dot detail is the perfect touch. Thank you so much for joining us at Dynamic Duos this week for our final challenge! :) Ps: I see you are from Upstate NY. I am from Syracuse. Waving hello to a fellow NY'er! Hugs!

Claire said...

So pretty and that embossing folder is just gorgeous as a background!

hollybeary creations said...

Love it.. So pretty! I love your use of the challenge colors and that way you set the layout up. Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos.

Greta said...

Oh my dear Robin--I so adore this card! You really brightened my day when I opened it--thank you!

Michelle said...

I am already missing this challenge blog!!! I love what you created for the last session!