Sunday, April 20, 2014

Happy Easter!

Just a quick post today to wish everyone a blessed Easter Sunday! And to share one last Easter card:



I based this on the current sketch at the Seize the Sketch challenge #18 :



And since it features a couple of animals I'm going to pop it into the current Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge: Animal Antics.

Supplies Used:  Papertrey Ink white cs and Hippity Hoppity set (bunny, chick and sentiment) and matching dies, Stampin' Up Daffodil Delight cs and word bubble die, Hero Arts cloud bg, Kiss From the Sun set (sun) and soft pool shadow ink, Echo Park Dots & Stripes pp, Googly eyes, black gem, pom pom and ruched cloth trim from my stash, copic markers, Spellbinder rectangle Nestie

Not sure I'm done playing with all the cute new bunny stuff I acquired this year so you may see them pop up in some of my springtime creations:)

Thank you for taking the time to peep - Oops, I mean peek!  I guess I've got Peeps marshmallow treats on the brain:)

18 comments:

Rosemary said...

super cute card, robin!! happy easter!!

Jen Mitchell said...

This is absolutely adorable! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Sketch and Happy Easter!

CinnamonSally said...

Cute card Robin, I love how you have added the green ribbon!

Brenda said...

Oh Robin, what a really cute card! Love the frills and googly eyes!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

I just love googly eyes - they make my heart smile :)

Deanne :)

Lesley said...

Hi Robyn! Wow, I love your adorable card and the way you created a little scene with the cloud paper and the sun. Thank you for joining us at Seize the Sketch!

Maureen Morton said...

The scene-master has been at it again! Too cute. Hopin' your Easter was glorious. Hugs!

Janis Lewis said...

Saw your submission at seize the sketch and thought I'd pop over to tell you I love the 'grass' you used!
:) Janis

joy said...

Looks like a winner to me, Robin! I adore your "scenic" cards and this one is extra sweet!

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Robin, super cute and I love the scene you've created.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Mandy xx

Diane Jaquay said...

Wonderful card, love the cute little critters :)

Chris Dring said...

What an absolutely adorable card! Love it!

Shelly said...

This is ADORABLE!!! Love!

Lori Turner said...

Super cute, Robin! Love this scene you got goin' on here...thanks for joining us at Seize the Sketch this week!

~amy~ said...

Well, isn't this just cuteness overload...love it!
Thanks for joining us at Seize the Sketch!

Nat said...

totally sweet Robin!!!!! love your spring design so much :)

Greta said...

Oh my goodness--I adore this card, Robin! The use of the ribbon is so a neat touch & the google eyes & everything! Hope your Easter was a joyful day.

Michelle said...

Robin, you create the cutest scenes! This makes me want to hunt for some easter eggs! Hopefully they are hiding some chocolates!