Thursday, May 23, 2013

Made With Love (Moxie Fab World Card Set Challenge)

It's been too long since I played along with a Moxie Fab World challenge:



I've had this idea for awhile for packaging up a set of floral birthday cards and yesterday I set about trying to make it work:


I embossed my fave floral image from Hero Arts (Tall Flowers) on four panels and colored with copics.  The dotted paper I used to cover the card base fronts is from Echo Park Dots & Stripes collection.  The whimsical birthday sentiment from Paper Smooches Sentiment Sampler set was embossed on banners die cut using a WPlus9 die.

I inserted a piece of woodgrain pp from Crate Paper Emma's Shoppe collection into the bottom of a clear card box and a "flower pot" die cut using Cricut Kate's ABC's cart.  Now when the cards are inserted into the box it kinda looks like a pot of flowers on a deck:)
Other Materials Used:  Papertrey ink white and summer sunrise cs and clear card box, Stampin' Up soft suede cs

I apologize for the darker photo but it's overcast this morning and the weather report doesn't show it getting any better over the next few days:(  Hope everyone's week is going well!

14 comments:

Lisa said...

The set is perfect Robin, but I totally love how you have fixed up the box to look like a flower pot! That is adorable!! :)

Trinh said...

Pretty set of cards and I love the flower pot on the box!

Maureen Morton said...

Brilliant idea for packing up these cute cards, Robin! You always amaze me with your great designs. Have a great weekend.

Lin said...

You have the best ideas, Robin! Love the box you made to hold this card set! This is a winner in my eyes!

Barb said...

You are so creative, Robin! Love the presentation with that fabulous box! Awesome set, my friend! :)

Cindy C. said...

How delightful!! You're design is so clever Robin! Good luck with the challenge.

Virginia L. said...

What a FABULOUS set of cards, Robin! Beautiful coloring and design!

svelteSTUFF said...

What a perfect set of cards and a GREAT marketing idea!! That pot is too cute!

CinnamonSally said...

Gorgeous set Robin, love the copic coloured flowers!

Greta said...

Oh this looks like a winner to me, Robin! What a great idea & such a creative way to make the box--love it!

Anita Rex said...

What a pretty card set! Love how you coloured the flowers! I really like how you packaged it all up!

Judy1223 said...

Robin, this is such a pretty set of birthday cards...and what an amazing way to box them up! So clever, why am I not surprised!

Cath said...

Hey Robin! Thanks for linking this up to the Card Set Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Michelle said...

This is such a beautiful set of cards! Pretty packaging, too!