Thursday, May 23, 2013

Made With Love (Moxie Fab World Card Set Challenge)

It's been too long since I played along with a Moxie Fab World challenge:



I've had this idea for awhile for packaging up a set of floral birthday cards and yesterday I set about trying to make it work:


I embossed my fave floral image from Hero Arts (Tall Flowers) on four panels and colored with copics.  The dotted paper I used to cover the card base fronts is from Echo Park Dots & Stripes collection.  The whimsical birthday sentiment from Paper Smooches Sentiment Sampler set was embossed on banners die cut using a WPlus9 die.

I inserted a piece of woodgrain pp from Crate Paper Emma's Shoppe collection into the bottom of a clear card box and a "flower pot" die cut using Cricut Kate's ABC's cart.  Now when the cards are inserted into the box it kinda looks like a pot of flowers on a deck:)
Other Materials Used:  Papertrey ink white and summer sunrise cs and clear card box, Stampin' Up soft suede cs

I apologize for the darker photo but it's overcast this morning and the weather report doesn't show it getting any better over the next few days:(  Hope everyone's week is going well!

14 comments:

Lisa said...

The set is perfect Robin, but I totally love how you have fixed up the box to look like a flower pot! That is adorable!! :)

Trinh said...

Pretty set of cards and I love the flower pot on the box!

Maureen Morton said...

Brilliant idea for packing up these cute cards, Robin! You always amaze me with your great designs. Have a great weekend.

Lin said...

You have the best ideas, Robin! Love the box you made to hold this card set! This is a winner in my eyes!

Barb said...

You are so creative, Robin! Love the presentation with that fabulous box! Awesome set, my friend! :)

Cindy C. said...

How delightful!! You're design is so clever Robin! Good luck with the challenge.

Virginia L. said...

What a FABULOUS set of cards, Robin! Beautiful coloring and design!

svelteSTUFF said...

What a perfect set of cards and a GREAT marketing idea!! That pot is too cute!

CinnamonSally said...

Gorgeous set Robin, love the copic coloured flowers!

Greta said...

Oh this looks like a winner to me, Robin! What a great idea & such a creative way to make the box--love it!

Anita Rex said...

What a pretty card set! Love how you coloured the flowers! I really like how you packaged it all up!

Judy1223 said...

Robin, this is such a pretty set of birthday cards...and what an amazing way to box them up! So clever, why am I not surprised!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Robin! Thanks for linking this up to the Card Set Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Michelle said...

This is such a beautiful set of cards! Pretty packaging, too!