Sunday, April 12, 2020

The Upside to Social Distancing



I can't believe it took a virus of epic proportions and a social distancing mandate to get me back into my craft room!  I haven't made a card in YEARS!!  I had forgotten how fun and therapeutic card making really is.  So needed right now. 

I signed up for the online Spring Card Camp class and not only do I hope to learn new techniques but I am optimistic it will help me remember ones I haven't practiced in a long time!

I recognize so much has changed in the online card making community.  I may decide to post via Instagram or Flickr instead of trying to keep up a blog again.  Just want to keep it simple and not be so worried about how "perfect" the pics of my cards are and listing all the supplies used. 

Happy Easter!

1 comment:

svelteSTUFF said...

Feeling nostalgic on this rainy CNY day... missing my 'low country expat'! My, how MUCH has changed since this post. I think you need to close the Door on ROBIN'S STAMPIN NEST and open a ROBIN'S FLOWN THE NEST!!! love & miss ya!