Sunday, May 10, 2015

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day!  I hope all the moms who are celebrating today get to spend time with who or doing what they love!  

I had lots of Mother's Day cards to make this year and I thought I would share them all in one post.  Here's a few featuring some gorgeous Sizzix/SU die cut butterflies and SU and Papertrey ink stamps :






Here's a fun and cute design featuring loads of die cuts from various companies:


And here's a more clean and graphic design featuring WPlus 9 fresh cut florals and Mama Elephant products:


I haven't been able to visit your blogs lately as unfortunately one of the moms in my life (my MIL) sustained some bad injuries from a fall that required surgery and short-term (we all hope- especially her!) placement in a nursing home.  Talk about an "in your face" reminder of how quickly life can change!!!

Thank you for your thoughtful comments!  I hope to make time this week to see what you all have been up to:)  

Edited to Add:  Just realized any of my cards in this post would qualify for the current Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge:  Let's Get Sentimental .  Since they are featuring Tim Holtz products I will enter my first card as I used some Ranger peacock feathers and peeled paint distress inks:)  The sentiment I used is from Hero Arts.

10 comments:

CinnamonSally said...

All your cards are gorgeous Robin, the blues of the top one are perfect!! I hope your MIL recovers soon !

CinnamonSally said...

All your cards are gorgeous Robin, the blues of the top one are perfect!! I hope your MIL recovers soon !

Rosemary said...

wow... what a blog full of loveliness, robin!!! I hope that your MIL makes a quick recovery!!

Maureen Morton said...

These cards are all such delights, Robin! I'm not usually one for butterflies, but you've used them with such great design skills. Praying for you MIL......amazing how one second of time can change one's life. Take care - I miss you. Hugs.

Greta said...

Oh no--I'm so sorry to hear about your MIL & hope she recovers soon. I know there were a lot of smiles when these gorgeous cards were opened! Beautiful work, Robin! Hugs, Greta

Brenda said...

Hi Robin! These cards are all exquisite. So sorry to hear about your MIL, I do hope she recuperates fully and soon.

jenn shurkus said...

such fun cards!!! thank you for joining us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

Nat said...

Hi Robin, your designs always make me smile :) totally awesome!!! :)

Diane said...

What a wonderful selection of card designs.

Hugs Diane

bizzle said...

smart cart
mario carts
mario cart
exotic carts
stiiizy
vape pen
cbd oil
concentrates
moon rocks
smart carts