Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Lawnscaping Challenge #75: Dots & Hearts

image by "card"rageous (Robin)

Getting this post in under the wire- our computer monitor died again today:(. So frustrating!!  And it's taken me forEVER to figure out how to upload pics taken on my Ipad to blogger.  *sigh*

My boss asked me to make a fun & cute Valentine to give to his wife so I pulled out this sweet ewe from a Lawn Fawn set and did what I love to do most- make a scene!

I'm entering this in the current Lawnscaping challenge to use dots & hearts.  


Thanks for your patience as I figure all this IPad stuff out:)

8 comments:

Joni Andaya said...

What a FUN card Robin! That sheep is just want too cute!

Rosemary said...

aawww so sweet, robin!

Unknown said...

That is adorable!!!

Unknown said...

That is adorable!!!

Elise C. said...

Hehe, this is so cute! The little scene you created it so cute and I really like the animal pun!! Thanks for playing along with us at Lawnscaping!! :)

Greta said...

Absolutely adorable card, Robin! I bet his wife will love it! Computer problems are so taxing--I feel for you!

joy said...

Super cute card, Robin! You are, indeed, the best scene maker out there!! Your boss's wife will cherish this adorable card.

Michelle said...

How adorable, Robin! Love that cute sheep!