Thursday, June 30, 2011

When Was the Last Time You Used Pinking Shears?

I've had this idea for a congrats card for a new baby girl all month and finally put it together today:


The die cut onesie is from Cricut New Beginnings cart.  I stamped it with this cute sentiment from studio g I found in the $1 bin at AC Moore.  The background was stamped with Hero Arts S5215 Clouds in Color Box french blue ink.  The sun and tiny clothespins are images from Hero Arts CL439 Kiss From the Sun clear set.  I happened to notice my pinking shears collecting dust while hanging from my craft room wall and thought I should put them to good use making some grassy hills:)
Other Materials Used:  Papertrey ink cloud die, Cuttlebug swiss dot embossing folder, Martha Stewart baker's twine, Oriental Yrader button, Stampin' Up cs and pp.

Now if only one of our nieces or nephews would cooperate and give me a reason to need this card...........:)  :)   :)

6 comments:

Rosemary said...

totally adorable, robin!! love it!!

Nancy said...

So cute, Robin! Perfect baby card!

Lisa said...

Love the effect of the pinking shears! Really sweet card :)

Barb said...

Such fun grass, Robin! Love this darling, creative card!

Jocelyn aka JoBear2 said...

Fabulous card Robin! LOVE the pinking shear idea for the grass - looks fantastic. Love how you embossed the clouds - great textures :-)

Jocelyn

Ruth H said...

I finally made it to your blog. I knew I was in the right place when I saw your adorable baby card!! Lookin good!!