Friday, April 19, 2013

Just A Note

Happy Friday Everyone!
Just popping in with a quick share before my hubby and I head out of town for the day:



In the recent online card class "Pattern Play" Jennifer McGuire showed us a really cool technique using nested dies.  I remembered I had these Spellbinders Blossom Two nested dies and gave it a try.  What I LOVE about using this technique is that in a matter of minutes I ended up with the pieces to put together 4 cards! Before adhering these particular die cut pieces to the card base I used another tip Jennifer suggested and edged all pieces with a gray copic marker(T0).
Supplies Used:  My Minds Eye In Bloom pp, Echo Park Dots & Stripes pp, SSS Memory Box Tilted Banner die, Hero Arts sentiment and wet cement ink, Papertrey ink rustic white cs, Stampin' Up gray cs, Queen & Co silver pearls

Have a fabulous weekend!  Thanks for all your supportive comments:)

7 comments:

joy said...

Love the pink and gray!! Great card, Robin.

Rosemary said...

another fantastic card, robin! love that little banner!

CinnamonSally said...

Fabulous card Robin, I love the edges with the copic, makes the design really pop!

Bibiana Martinez-Ziegler said...

lobe the little banner on the middle
bibiana

Barb said...

Oh, those papers you used are so yummy, Robin! Gorgeous card! Enjoy your weekend! :)

Greta said...

Now I know I should have taken that class! This is just beautiful, Robin! Hope you had a good day with hubby. My w/e to work, too.

Maureen Morton said...

I need to review my class notes - this is so great and so very classy. Love that banner (it is on my wish list). Hope you two had some fun.